Sunday 3 May 2015

It's impossible to live away from Jim Iyke - Steph Nora opens up

Nollywood actress, Steph Nora Okere has said it's impossible to live her life away from Jim Iyke despite separating from him.

The actress, who is trying to refrain from replying questions bordering on her affair with the Nollywood actor asked if it was impossible to live her life away from Jim Iyke during a recent interview session with Vanguard:
Extract:  
After separating from Jim Iyke, you said you still loved him. Is it still the same till date?
(smiles) Is it possible to live my life away from Jim Iyke? He wasn’t the first person I dated in life. The first in Nollywood?
So what? I want to be mute regarding this issue. He has never talked about me anywhere. We have an understanding and I don’t want to break it again.
Do you still have crush on him?
‘I don’t hate him’, was her terse reply.
Steph Nora, who said she has not been visible in several home videos because she chose to carefully select the movies she features in, revealed that she kept herself busy with soap operas while working on her upcoming TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts