Monday 5 January 2015

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Talks About Sex & Looking Younger

Actress Eucharia Anunobi opens up in an exclusive interview with Encomium Mag.   
Excerpts: 
What is the nicest thing about being an actress?
The fact that it opens doors for you, people appreciate you, you stand above the crowd.

What to you is the greatest problem of Nollywood?
We don’t have the kind of money we need to make the kind of movies we need. I give kudos to those who started the industry out of nothing.  But now it has gone beyond them, we need billionaires to come into the industry to do better movies.  The industry will fall if these investors don’t come, it will fall because a lot of criticisms are coming up.  People are now looking at script-writing, acting, directing and all other aspects of production.  So, you need money to meet up with these challenges. It is no longer what we used to produce.  We have international exposure and people are expecting more.
You still look stunning at your age, what’s has sustained you?
My faith in God. I have absolute faith in God.  And when you have faith in God, He will just give you glory all along.
 Besides God?
I love dancing and I take a lot of water. I am also crazy for fruits.  Anybody who loves me knows I love fruits and water.
But some say sex is also good?
There are lots of other things that keep one younger and stronger.
Not sex?
That’s one.  It’s a form of exercise.  That’s what we know.  It is one of the recipes for looking youthful, younger and a great shape for those who can get it.
How’s your divorce case going?
We are still in court but I am sure judgment would be passed soon.  So, we take it from there.
Have you found another love?
I can’t think of another man until the first one is all over.


3 comments:

  1. Wow for how many years,they are still in court, that man doesn't want to give up,I don't support divorce either if they can patch up things why not,it is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will definitely see you �� through dear, it's well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts