Thursday 30 October 2014

NICKI MINAJ TALKS ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH DRAKE

Nicki Minaj hottest lap dance offered her friend Drake over of her new single Anaconda in the video clip, In pictures-03
After "Anaconda" pushed the limits of provocation and hit second position on the Billboard Hot 100, Nicki Minaj released her new single "Only!".

 The song featuring Drake, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown had the Young Money first lady saying: "I never f**ked Wayne, I never f**ked Drake, all my life man f**k sake, If I did I would ménage with ‘em and let them eat my a** like a cupcake.”
One way to put an end to all the rumors saying she has a relationship with Drake…. Even though she offered him a hot twerk session in "Anaconda" video.

Drake confirms Nicki's statement by saying: "I never f**k Nicki because she has a boyfriend, but when this is over, I'd be the first on the waiting list." Lil Wayne pulls no dead hand either: I have never f**k Nicki and it's a shame if I had f**k, she would be stoned. 

The song will be featured on The Pinkprint, which has been postponed on December 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts