Sunday 21 September 2014

WHY I WANT TO MARRY A COMEDIAN - TONTO DIKEH

Tonto Dikeh has disclosed an important quality that her future hubby must possess, if he must succeed in walking her down the aisle. The actress and singer disclosed that she would love to marry a comedian because she wants to be happy all through her marriage.


She made this disclosure on Instagram when she posted a picture with the caption, “No date night because papi is in Paris. I could marry a Comedian because I want to laugh all through my marriage. Goodnight Sunshine,” she wrote.

1 comment:

  1. My big artiste the happiness and j0y u want is n0t in ac0median but is in individual. U husband can be ur private c0median in d h0use. That is even better s0 dnt seek f0r c0median but a husband

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts