Tuesday 2 September 2014

"I Used To Be An Electrician" - Paul Okoye


P-Square. In a revealing interview with Toolz yesterday on the Mid-day Show on the Beat 99.9, Paul Okoye, one half of the duo revealed that he used to be an electrician.

"I used to fix fans, boilers and electrical things" he said "but there was no AC that time so I can't fix that one" he joked.
The duo who were at the Beat FM to promote their forthcoming album which drops on the 12th of September reminisced on the old times before they became the music sensation that they currently are.
"Paul was an electrician, me I would climb the tree in our school to steal the mangoes and sell. I also used to gamble and the biggest gamble I took was saying we should move to Lagos" Peter revealed.
Speaking on married life, Paul admitted that he has become more responsible since getting married and this even affected him "artistically" as he can no longer be as free as he used to be.
"I can't take a picture without a shirt now, I'll use a tank top instead but that doesn't apply to Peter sha!"When quizzed on their widely publicised quarrel and rumoured split earlier in the year, the brothers admitted that while they did indeed have a misunderstanding, it was not unlike the regular misunderstanding every sibling had. They however reassured their fans that all has been resolved now.
They also urged fans to expect to be wowed by their latest effort.
"We have a collabo with Don Jazzy titled 'Collabo', he didn't produce it, he just sang on it and he killed it. We also featured Awilo and Jermaine Jackson on the album. Also expect about 5 songs like Beautiful Onyinye on this album and a big concert next year" they revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts