Monday 15 September 2014

Castro Is Not Dead – Father

Castro’s father, John Eshun, who has kept quiet over the issue all the while, finally breaks his silence on the matter.
Mr Eshun, in his first public interview, said Castro was just missing but not dead.

According to him, his son had been kidnapped either physically or spiritually, adding, “My son is not dead, but has disappeared.”
“This is the first time I am speaking to the public on this issue and I am speaking with deep emotions. I have never stood anywhere to say that my son is dead,” he indicated.
He stressed that what he realized when he visited Ada on that fateful day was that his “son had only disappeared.”
John Eshun pointed out that investigations he conducted indicated that his son was wearing a life jacket, adding that as a mariner himself, he knew that a life jacket, even if it had expired, should enable his son’s lifeless body to float.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts