Thursday 28 August 2014

80% of those fighting me are people who I have given billions of naira - Amaechi

Rotimi Amaechi
Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, yesterday, explained why he was the target of attacks from some politicians within and outside the state.
According to him, “most of the people opposed to me are in the rank of those I assisted one way or another, some by contract awards but they failed to deliver.”

Speaking at a meet-the-people tour of communities in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state,  Amaechi said: “If you check Obio/Akpor council, you will see how many persons that have grown through me.
Almost 80 per cent of those fighting me today are people who I have given billions of naira in contracts and they have put the money in their pockets, they did not deliver and they claim they are Ikwerre people.


4 comments:

  1. all of you are eating the money joor, same pals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane - Even if they are eating the money, AMEACHI is the best Governor ever!!!

    His works are marvellous & I pity all those that didn't deliver the projects, God will repay them one by one in their own wickedness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .to the detriment of the poor masses; then you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although it is clear to all Nigerians that all the governors are eating the peoples money, I still believe that Gov. Amaechi is trying in terms of his delivery of the dividend of democracy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts