Monday 28 July 2014

It’s Nobody’s Business If I Sold ‘Aye’ To Davido — Runtown





There have been speculations that fast-rising singer, Runtown sold the hit song, ‘Aye’, to Davido, but the young singer is not ready to make clarification concerning the matter, at least for now. If you will recall, Davido was featured in one of Runtown’s songs, which may have been in form of a kind gesture by Davido.  

Runtown stated that anybody could have done the 'Aye' song, adding that those wishing to know the truth about the song should read interviews granted by Davido on the issue. 

“Davido has had a number of interviews where he addressed how the song came about. So if you want to learn more about Aye ask Davido or read his interviews,” Runtown said.

When asked if he sold the song to Davido, the artiste said, “The first time I heard about that, I felt it was nobody’s business to raise issues like that. I know we are in Africa and people like to ask questions, but it is certainly not my business."

"You cannot clarify from me. Maybe the song sounds like something I would have done myself, perhaps that is why people are saying so," he said when pressed to elucidate the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts