Monday 28 July 2014

"If Money Didn't Separate Us, No Women Can" - Bracket


The Nigerian music industry has witnessed so many break ups and separation that it is difficult to believe now that any group or label mates can last up to 10 years in the industry. It's always due to money issues or women, but according to popular music duo Bracket,nothing can break them up...
Vast told the Nation :
(Laughs) Money has not separated us; so, women won’t do that to us. We had a little issue about money in the past and we settled it. So, when it comes to women or when Smash sees me with people who will not add value to my life, he warns me. And when I don’t listen, he will let me be. Then, when it all goes wrong, he is still the same person I come back to. I don’t think women or money can be a problem between us at this stage.

2 comments:

  1. thats good, i wish you guys the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are still the best....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts