Tuesday 8 April 2014

Men Misbehave Sighting My Curvy Figure -- Nollywood Actress (Photos)

Click for Full Image Size
Nollywood actress, Evia Simon is one actress that has gained popularity in the movie industry in Nigeria. She has acted in movies like 'Three Generals', 'Stubborn Generals', 'Ifunanya', 'Oga Madam', 'Men in Bondage', 'Girls Cot', 'When Love Dies', and a host of others. The pretty actress has expressed her displeasure over the way men react when they see her.   
The curvy actress in a recent interview said that due to her curvy body, men misbehave when they see her. “I find their reaction annoying sometimes and embarrassing. Some even go as far as screaming and they let me know I am the reason they are screaming. 


According to her, “One of the craziest things a guy ever did was to leave his car parked along the roadside and entered the same cab with me just to have a word with me because if he had kept on driving he would have missed me.”

“I am not the type of girl who is only interested in money. I believe in love. To me, love comes first. I hate to have anything to do with a guy because of his money,”
 she added.


4 comments:

  1. Y wont they misbehave? U gada all dis things n u expect dem 2 behav? Even my grandpa wey don die go behave quick if he see those things. No talk am again o

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO B SMALL TIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO B SMALL TIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur no reach joor

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts