Tuesday 19 February 2013

‘How TB Joshua Delivered Me From My Mental Illness’.- Hanks Anuku.


Nollywood Actor, Hanks Anuku, has revealed how drugs and alcohol ruined his career and caused him to be mentally ill for some time.

The actor was Special Adviser on Tourism and Entertainment to Emmanuel Uduaghan, who is the Governor of Delta State, Nigeria. Anuku disclosed that his mental problems forced him out of the Government House in Asaba. We present Hanks Anuku in his own words.

‘Yes, I got my healing through TB Joshua. It is our lord’s doing. I was having issues with my mentality for over seven years. You would have noticed that I have not been that frequent in Movies for a long time. Even when I was a Special Assistant to our dear Governor, I was not in a good state of mind and this affected my work in the Government House, before I was advised to seek for a solution in Ghana. I spent so much money visiting hospitals, orthodox and unorthodox doctors without positive results. Until I was introduced to TB Joshua. I was only watching his TV program in Ghana and was healed. I put my faith into it just like the woman with the issue of blood and knew that I would be healed and I got my healing. I am now a mentally stable man. I have dropped the drinking and smoking habit. Glory be to God’. he said.

3 comments:

  1. Thank God for you. I am hoping that you truly drop those bad habbits. We love you much. See you again on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you talent cannot be wasted by the devils, God got your back, please get back to the movies stages.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts