Friday 22 February 2013

Exclusive: Muma Gee reveals the meaning of her name on Hi 5



 Afro Pop Queen "Muma Gee" has been thrilling the world with her music. Her stage name Muma Gee has been confusing many with Nollywood Actress' Mama G'. So today we caught up with the beautiful Musician and wife of Nollywood actor Prince Eke and asked her few questions. This is how it went down on Hi5 with Don Saint.

Hi 5 with Don Saint


What is the reason behind your stage name?

 

 Muma Gee : The reason behind my stage Name Muma Gee is to create an identity as a name different from the normal name family members call me. And it is just a way of keeping it professional for friends and fans. And Muma is a tribal way to say 'do good' in Ekpeye tribe of Rivers state in Nigeria, while Gee is from my English name Gift.

What is music to you?

 

Muma Gee: Music to me is a way of life that afford the musicians the opportunity to express what it felt inside to an audience that appreciates it and sees the musician from a point of view of a unique personality as a star.

Apart from music what else do you do?

 

Muma Gee: Apart from music I do fashion and design, an Administrator to the managing Director, Geeklips Arts Academy and Geeklips Entertainment.

 

What is it that people don't really know about you?

Muma Gee: People really don't know the part of me because they see us stars as super humans and assume we can't indulge in Domestic activities. As a woman I am highly domesticated.

 

What will you do with 5 million dollars, if you win it in a lotto?

Muma Gee: 5 million Dollars will just be good enough for me to use in my charity work as millions of youths on the streets will have their lives changed and up graded. And I would have left over for me and my family to be comfortable.


Click on the Link to watch the video of her latest single "African Woman Skillashy"

 
For download please click below

Download


Source : www.diamondcelebrities.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts